Pages

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise noted in the post title, these are not
reviews, per se. They are articles for people who have already seen the film or read the book in question--meaning that there will be spoilers. If you're already familiar with the material being covered, or don't mind the plot being spoiled, please read on and leave a comment.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Visit Me at Wicked Horror!

Hello reader!

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that I have been asked to contribute to up-and-coming website Wicked Horror as a regular writer, so I hope that you will check me out over there.  Flag on the Moon will remain my home, but there's enough genre love in me to spread around.

My first article, A Guide to Robert Bloch's Psycho Trilogy, went live today, so please click HERE to give it a read.

Many thanks!
--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment