Pages

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise noted in the post title, these are not
reviews, per se. They are articles for people who have already seen the film or read the book in question--meaning that there will be spoilers. If you're already familiar with the material being covered, or don't mind the plot being spoiled, please read on and leave a comment.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

More reading at WickedHorror

It's a few days old at this point, but I failed to mention it earlier.  I have a new post up over at WickedHorror.com, where I rewatched all four of the SCREAM films back-to-back in order to gear up for the impending MTV television series.

A Viewing Guide to the Scream Franchise.

Also, I seem to be getting a lot of hits on my Top Ten Urban Legends That Should Be Horror Movies, so make with the clickity-clickty and give that a read, too.


Check 'em out!
--J/Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment